Home Sales: July, 2018 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 670 CHAIN BRIDGE RD/ 4/ 4/...
“Lunches should be exciting and appealing, especially when children are feeling like they might be judged.” — Sara Ducey, Professor, Nutrition and...
Three non-profit organizations have banded together to sponsor the first Home Run for the Homeless 5k run on Saturday, Sept.15. Community Lodging...
Shall Fairfax County, Virginia, contract a debt, borrow money, and issue bonds in the maximum aggregate principal amount of $182,000,000 to provide...
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus 0 comments
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taking Exception
- Commentary: Green for Medicaid
- Blue Firefight in Virginia's 10th Congressional District
- Commentary: Decision Slows Transportation Progress
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Medicaid Expansion: It’s Time
- McLean Lacrosse’s DeAnda Overcomes ACL Injury
- Langley High School Girls Reach State Final, Lose in Overtime
- Langley Saxon Girls Move to State Quarterfinals
- Langley Saxon Girls, McLean Highlander Boys Win
- State Champions McLean High School Win Final Home Meet
- Opinion: Editorial: Freedom of the Press, Friend of Democracy
- Opinion: Column: Progressing, But So Am I
- Commentary: Back to School Safety Tips
- Opinion: Column: "Slow Progression"
- Opinion: Editorial: An Open Letter to Readers and More
In July, 2018, 125 homes sold between $19,900,000-$220,000 in the McLean and Falls Church area.
McLean Home Sales: July, 2018
Ideas for packing healthy foods that children won’t want to trade.
Combined effort to raise funds.
Voters to decide bond referendum to fund improvements to fire stations, criminal justice academy, and courthouse.
Under attack, abroad and now at home.